COVID-19 and US Online Casino Players. Whats Happened?
All nation has nothing to do due to total pandemic and quarantine. Naturally, that players spend more time in online casino than before. Certainly, they also spend more money – and not some of them its a kind of problem.
According to statistics – average spend per player in period of pandemic grow up on 35%.
It bring some players to a question of Gambling Addiction. If someone finds themselves constantly depositing at an online casino without constraint, it’s a strong sign they may be addicted to gambling. Other signs include being irritated after losing and trying to borrow money.
We have some good advises for You to control your spends and to get the best from playing online in casino:
- To control Your Gambling – set up a budget. Set up a comfortable limit for playing.
- Remember not to make it Personal. Stay come when You win, especially stay come when You loose.
- Get it as a hobby. Don’t behave like playing in online casino is a way to make income. Take it as a Hobby.
- Alway expect to loose. If it happens – You’ll be fine. Every win will be a great surprise and make You feel good also
- Never Never Tilt Bet. Tilt betting is when you lose money and continuously deposit or play more and more with bigger stakes. It can be better to deposit bigger once than multiple smaller deposits. That way, once you’ve finished with your initial deposit, you can stop.